Well, here is your chance to build your portfolio. His High Places is a Biblical Christian counseling ministry based in Blowing Rock. We’ve been operating in the area for more than 35 years.
His High Places has a comfortable work environment and we seek talented interns who crave learning new skills, challenging themselves and aren’t afraid to tackle projects they’ve never worked on before. As an intern you will get to work with our Marketing Manager and have a big say in the creative direction of the videos while working on real projects that will help us grow as a ministry.
Ideally, we’d like someone who has lots of ideas and the energy to execute them. Someone who can come up with creative ideas for interacting with our existing online communities. Someone who has the skill to shoot video and provide direction simultaneously.
What you will do:
1. Create marketing and promotional videos for the web, Facebook, and Youtube
2. Work with the Marketing Manager to tell the story of HHP in video
What we require:
1. A background (or currently in school getting a degree) in Commercial Photography (with a focus in videography), or Communication (Electronic Media and Broadcasting)
2. Creative, Flexible, Insightful, and Teachable.
3. Familiarity with shooting and editing videos.
4. Access to high quality cameras, lenses, and other equipment
5. Interest in nonprofit management
We believe that this will be a valuable internship because it will give you a practical learning experience. One that you can add to your resume when you’re looking for a job after graduation. Not only will it help you, but it will us.
Details: Flexible schedule to be worked out with our Marketing Manager.
To apply please submit the form below.